Intern - Porto Studio
Sydney Brown is looking a student or recent graduate with a background in fashion and design as well as an interest in environmental issues.
- An interest in green materials and resources, new technology, as well as artisan craft.
- Professional phone manner
- Team player who pays attention to detail
- Can handle tasks without being micro-managed
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with factory
- Assisting with sales and production
- Finding content for social media
- Coordinating shipments
Availability & Compensation:
- 2-4 days a week from 9am - 5pm.
- Course credit also available for applicable students.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover note explaining why we should work together
- Resume / CV